Name of Post :
Senior Project Fellow,
Senior Project Biologist
Job Description :
The notification for Wildlife Institute of India has been released for the post of Senior Project Fellow,Senior Project Biologist . Eligible candidates can apply before 4/12/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Established in 1982, life Institute of India (WII) is Associate in Nursing internationally acclaimed establishment, that offers educational program, tutorial courses and consultative in life analysis and management. The Institute is actively engaged in analysis across the breadth of the country on diverseness connected problems.
The Institute’s idyllic field that has been rigorously developed to make state of the art infrastructure encourages critical work.
The Govt. of India has enacted company Social Responsibility (CSR) Act in 2013 with the target of partaking the businesses in managing their business to provide Associate in Nursing overall positive impact on society and setting. CSR is ruled by clause a hundred thirty five of the businesses Act, 2013 that encourages firms to pay a minimum of 2 hundredth of their average earnings from the previous 3 years on CSR activities.
Education Qualification :
- For Senior Project Fellow : Candidates have to possess Master’s Degree in Environmental Science / Forest Management / Economics with Field Experience of 3 years
- For Senior Project Biologist : Candidates have to possess Master’s Degree in Wildlife Science / Wildlife Biology with field experience of minimum 2 years
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates can get the pay of
- For Senior Project Fellow : Rs.28,000/- per month
- For Senior Project Biologist : Rs.28,000/- per month
- For Senior Project Fellow : Maximum age is 40 years
- For Senior Project Biologist : Maximum age is 40 years
For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
For PWD Candidates : Application fee is nil.
For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
Selection process is based on the interview.
Date of Interview is 4/12/2017 at 9.30 am
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can get their application with resume and all relevant certificates of photocopies at the time of interview on 4/12/2017.
Post Box #18, Chandrabani
Dehradun – 248001