Organisation Name :
Wildlife Institute of India
Advertisement No :
Advt. No. YVJ/WII/BLK PRJ/2018
Name of the Post :
Resource selection by Black Kites.
Number of the Posts :
Education / Qualification :
UGC/CSIR/ICAR/WII-NET qualified candidates for JRFship or GATE qualified candidates for the award of JRFship in the discipline ‘Ecology and Evolution’ having Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science/Zoology/Botany/Life Science/Forestry/Veterinary Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
GENERALTERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Candidate(s) possessing Master’s Degree along with final year mark-sheet will only be eligible to appear for the walk-in-interview. Candidates appearing in the final year of Masters’ Degree Program will not be eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
2. Applications without enclosures and/or incomplete in any respect shall be rejected.
3. Age of the candidate shall not be more than 28 years as on Friday, 2nd February 2018. The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years for the candidate(s) belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Physically Challenged category.
4. The Project Biologist shall be paid monthly fellowship Rs. 25,000/- plus HRA, as admissible.
5. Selected candidate(s) will be engaged initially for a period mentioned against the advertised position. Subsequently the same may be extended depending upon the exigencies of work at sole discretion of the Institute and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
6. Candidate(s) may be allowed hostel accommodation at the institute, as per availability. Where the hostel accommodation is not possible, house rent allowance (HRA) will be paid as per the rules of the Institute. Other allowances and benefits to the research personnel would be admissible as per the rules of the Institute, amended from time to time.
7. Selection of candidate will be based on Walk-in-Interview to be held on Monday, 5 th February 2018 at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun. The registration for all advertised positions will be done from 09:00 to 10:00hrs.
8.Canvassing in any form is liable to rejection of the candidature.
9. Candidate(s) should bring the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials
of educational qualifications, research experience, extra-curricular activities, date of birth etc.,
along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced
at the time of registration.
10. One way travel expenses will be paid to the candidate, selected for the project. The expense will be limited to actual 2nd class rail/bus fare by the shortest route from his/her place of stay/residence.
11. The Institute will not provide accommodation for candidates appearing for the interview.
12. The application form can be downloaded from the link www.wii.gov.in
13. The Director, WII reserves the right to reject any candidature in view of incomplete information provided by the candidate or for any other reason.
***Important Dates :
Last Date : walk-in-interview on Monday, 5 th February 2018
Contact Address :
Nodal Officer, Consultancy Projects Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun