Organization Name :
V V Giri National Labour Institute(VVGNLI)
Name of the Post :
- Training Coordinator
Number of the Posts :
- Training Coordinator – 01 post
- All inclusive consolidated remuneration of Rs. 35,000/- per month
Age Limit :
Education/ qualifications :
- The requisite qualification for the post of Training Coordinator is a Post Graduate Degree preferably in Management.
- essential to have work experience of minimum of 10 years of involvementinChild LabourResearch and Training Projects, Networking,Advocacy, Documentation, Digitization, Dissemination and data analysis on Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) and also maintaining Knowledge Centre’s Framework on the website by loading, updating the materials, etc.
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and Experience.
About Organization :
V.V. Giri National Labour Institute (VVGNLI), an autonomous body of the Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, set up in July 1974, is a premier Institute of Labour Research, Training and Education. Since its inception, the Institute has endeavoured through research, training and publications to reach all those who are concerned with various aspects of labour, both in the organised and unorganised sectors. The focus of such endeavours has been the transfer of academic insight and understanding related to all the aspects of labour for application to policy formulation, legislation and action to ensure a just and proper place for labour in an egalitarian and democratic society.
The National Labour Institute, as the V. V. Giri National Labour Institute was known until 1995, was first conceived in 1962. The need for an autonomous institute to undertake and coordinate research in the field of labour, especially on unorganized labour, was a prominent part of the agenda when, during the Gandhi centenary year, the Ministry of Labour organized a workshop on ‘Gandhi and Labour’.
Further highlighted in Justice P. B. Gajendragadkar’s First National Commission on Labour Report, the National Labour Institute was registered as an autonomous society in 1972. The Institute was renamed in 1995 in honour of Shri V.V. Giri, a former President of India, renowned trade union leader and doyen of labour studies in the country.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : 18/04/2018
Last date of submission of application: 25/04/2018
Applications may be sent to the Administrative Officer, VVGNLI within 7 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Administrative Officer, VVGNLI Campus, NOIDA.
Contact Person Dr. Shashi Bala
Contact Email email@example.com