Organisation Name :
V.O.CHIDAMBARANAR PORT TRUST
Advertisement No :
No: FIN-OFFAO-PRO-FIN D-V2-17
Name of the Post :
Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Number of the Posts :
Age Limit :
Education / Qualification :
Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants
1. The Competent authority reserves the right to reject applications without assigning any reason therefor.
2. Any candidate, who is found to have knowingly/willfully furnished any particulars, which are false or have suppressed material information of a character, which if known later would ordinarily be debarred him/her from getting an appointment to a grade or post, is liable to be disqualified, and if appointed, to be dismissed from service.
3. The conditions of service of the officers and other employees of this Port in the matters of allowances, leave, age of superannuation, retirement benefits, medical facilities, etc., shall be regulated in accordance with rules and regulations as applicable to the officers and employees of V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust. He/She will be governed by New Pension Scheme.
4. The selection will be made on the basis of the recruitment rules for the relevant post, and passing the examination conducted by the Port.
5. The details regarding the organization and the post, application format and other conditions can be downloaded from web site www.vocport.gov.in.
6. Application not in the prescribed format and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. Applications received through e-mail, etc., will not be entertained. Applications without attested copies of certificates/testimonials of proof of age, qualification and experience as enclosures, will also be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
7. Only the short-listed candidates will be intimated and no correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in this regard.
8. Applications of candidates working in Central Government/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous bodies should be forwarded through proper channel.
9. Application in the prescribed format (Annexure) with superscription on the envelope as“Application for the Post of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer” along with attested copies of certificates relating to educational and technical qualifications, age proof, experience, etc., should reach the following address, on or before 07.02.2018.
10. Application without superscription on the envelope will not be considered.
***Important Dates :
Last Date :
Contact Address :
V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust,
Tuticorin – 628 004