Software Engineer – Java
Location: Mulund – Mumbai
Experience: 1-3 years
Vertoz has come up with a golden opportunity for talented & highly motivated individuals to explore their talents in the field of online advertising. The position calls for creative thinking, exceptional coding skills, detailed orientation, focus on delivery of highly reliable and scalable applications and ability to work in a highly fluid environment.
- Developing & Maintaining an advert Exchange – on-line Advertising Platform
- Creating Logic for Ad Serving / Delivery Modules
- Developing REST API’s of the platform
- Integration with third party applications victimization ApIs
- Experience in java, hibernate and spring MVC framework
- Experience with MySQL or any RDBMS is must
- Experience with Angular JS is a big plus
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM is a big plus
- Experience in Ad Server, Exchanges, DSP, SSP Domain is big plus
- Ability to manage multiple modules simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure & deal with people diplomatically
- Should have experience of leading a team & a strong motivator Strong academic record is a big plus.
Location: Mulund – Mumbai
Department: Software Development
- We square measure searching for a top quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute preliminary and automatic tests to confirm product quality.
- QA engineer responsibilities embrace planning and implementing tests, debugging and shaping corrective actions. you’ll conjointly review system necessities and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
- The QA technician role plays a crucial half in our company’s development method. Our ideal candidate are liable for conducting tests before product launches to confirm computer code runs swimmingly and meets shopper desires, whereas being cost-efficient.
- If you hold AN engineering background and luxuriate in providing end-to-end solutions to computer code quality issues, we’d prefer to meet you.
- Ultimately, you must monitor all stages of computer code development to spot and resolve system malfunctions to satisfy quality standards.
- Review necessities, specifications and technical style documents to produce timely and meaty feedback
- Create careful, comprehensive and well-structured check plans and check cases
- Estimate, prioritize, set up and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts exploitation open supply tools
- Identify, record, document totally and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing once bugs square measure resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for brand spanking new and existing merchandise to satisfy shopper wants
- Liaise with internal groups (e.g. developers and merchandise managers) to spot system necessities
- Monitor debugging method results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software package and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new checking tools and test methods
- Proven work expertise in software system development
- Proven work expertise in software system quality assurance
- Strong information of software system QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, cryptic and comprehensive check plans and check cases
- Hands-on expertise with each white box and recording equipment testing
- Hands-on expertise with machine-controlled testing tools
- Solid information of SQL and scripting
- Experience operating in AN Agile/Scrum development method
- Experience with performance and/or security testing could be a and
- BS/MS degree in computing, Engineering or a connected subject