Name of Post :
Assistant Professor in Law,
Job Description :
The notification for Tripura Public Service Commission recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor in Law, Speech Educator. Eligible candidates can apply before 30/11/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was 1st incorporated beneath Article 96C of the govt of Bharat Act,1919. thenceforth in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was deep-seated for the aim of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. after, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in Bharat for the primary time, on first October, 1926. Lee Commission additionally suggested for institution of Provincial Public Service Commissions
TPSC BuildingTripura got her statehood on twenty first January,1972 and Tripura Public Service Commission was established on thirtieth October, 1972, beneath the provisions of Article 315 of the Constitution of Bharat. Sri G.P.Bagchi was the primary Chairman and Sri I. K. Roy was the primary Member of the Tripura Public Service Commission. The Commission is, at present, settled at the recent Assembly House of Tripura, at Akhaura Road, Agartala
Education Qualification :
- For Assistant Professor in Law : Good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% of the marks or equivalent grade where grading system is practiced at the Master’s degree level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by UGC, CSIR SLET/SET.
NET/ SLET /SET shall not be required for such Masters Degree Programmes in disciplines for which NET/ SLET /SET accredited test is not conducted subject to the conditions stipulated in the UG Regulations, 2009 of 23-09-2009.
- For Speech Educator : Graduate from recognized University. B.Ed. in Special Education (Hearing Impairment/ Hearing Handicapped) or B.Ed with 2(Two) years diploma in Special Education from the any recognized Institute affiliated by RCI, Govt. of India.
Knowledge of Bengali/ Kokborok.
Registration Certificate of RCI
Age Limit :
- For SC/ST Candidates : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- For General Candidates : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- For PWD Candidates : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 40 years.
Selected Candidates can get the pay band of
- For Assistant Professor in Law : Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with AGP of Rs.6,000/- per month.
- For Speech Educator : Rs.10,230-34,800/- pay Band- 3, plus Grade pay of 4,400/-(Revised ROP, 2015)
- Group-A Posts: – Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 150/-
(Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped
- Group-B Posts:- Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and fifty) only for General Candidates and
Rs. 100/-(Rupees one hundred) only for ST/SC/BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Group-C Posts:- Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/-
(Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Unreserved vacancy as general candidate along with recruitment fee prescribed for general
Selection of candidates will be based on Interview
Last Date of Submission of Application is 30/11/2017.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can send their all relevant certificates of photo copies and application with resume to the following address on 30th November 2017.
Job Location :