Name of Post:
The notification for Tripura Public Service Commission has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 30th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was initial incorporated below Article 96C of the govt of Asian nation terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. later on, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in Asian nation for the primary time, on first Oct, 1926. Lee Commission conjointly suggested for institution of Provincial Public Service Commissions
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- Selected candidates can get the pay of 10,230-34,800/- pay Band- 3, plus Grade pay of 4,400/-(Revised ROP, 2015)
Age Limit :
Candidates have minimum age 18 years and maximum age 40 years.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 30th November 2017.
How to apply:
The applications along with necessary documents (regarding Qualification from Madhyamik on wards, Permanent Residence Certificate/Citizenship and Age proof Certificates, API Calculation Sheet on the basis of Commission’s Notification No.F.11(36)-Rectt./TPSC/2014 (Vol-II) dated 25.07.2016. (required only for Item No. 01) and (Registration certificate required only for Item No.02) should be addressed to