Organization Name :
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Engineer. Eligible candidates are written the exam date is 11th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO):
Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited (TSTRANSCO) appeared on June 2, 2014 alongside the development of the new state – Telangana. The recent State Electricity Board (SEB) which appeared in 1959 was in charge of Generation,Transmission and Distribution of Electricity. Under Electricity division Reforms plan, the then Government declared Electricity Reforms Act,1998. The recent SEB was unbundled into one Generating Company (GENCO), one Transmission Company (TRANSCO) and Four Distribution Companies (DISCOMs) as a major aspect of the change procedure. The erst while TRANSCO appeared on 1.02.1999. From Feb 1999 to June 2005, TRANSCO stayed as Single purchaser in the State obtaining power from different Generators and pitching it to DISCOMs as per the terms and states of the individual PPAs at Bulk Supply Tariff (BST) rates. Subsequently,in understanding with the Third Transfer Scheme advised by the then Govt, TRANSCO stopped to do control exchanging and has held forces of controlling framework activities of Power Transmission.
Exchanging exercises were depended to four-dissemination organizations under third move plot in consistence with Electricity Act 2003 w.e.f. 10-06-2005. According to the third Transfer Scheme informed by the State Government the rights, commitments, assentions and contracts identifying with acquisition and mass supply of power or exchanging of power, to which the then TRANSCO was initially a gathering were moved and vested in four dispersion organizations separately in determined proportions according to Electricity Act 2003 w.e.f 09-06-2005. To permit smooth change, institutional courses of action are kept set up according to G.O.Ms. No. 59 dated 07-06-2005 by framing the (I) Power Coordination Committee (PCC) (ii) Power Trading Committee (PTC) (iii) Balancing and Settlement Committee (BSC) boards of trustees.
PCC should manage, coordinate and favor the exercises embraced by PTC and BSC every once in a while. PCC should guide TRANSCO and dissemination licensees to give important data, imperative help and depute its staff for proficient release of its capacities. TRANSCO and conveyance licensees should stretch out all co-activities to PCC in the issue. PTC might mindful in the issues identified with control obtainment from all generators, booking load help, assuming any and issues identified with SRLDC at the territorial level. It might likewise be in charge of between state deals. BSC might be dependable to survey vitality bookkeeping and charging for bury utility exchanging of energy and guarantee settlement of irregular characteristics among conveyance licensees as per the orders/standards issued by the PCC. According to State Reorganization Act 2014, the then TRANSCO was separated into TSTRANSCO and APTRANSCO. In like manner TSTRANSCO alongside TSPCC, TSPTC, TSBSC was set up as a Company w.e.f. 2-6-2014 for the State of Telangana.
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in relevant Engineering of a Recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act (or) an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission/AICTE (or) any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto (or) a Pass in Section-‘A’ & ‘B’ of A.M.I.E. examination conducted by Institute of Engineers in relevant Engineering..
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as Rs.41155-63600/-.
- For General Candidates : Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- For SC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- For ST Candidates : Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Minimum age limit is 18 years & Maximum age limit is 44 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.120/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.100/-.
- written test
- Merit List
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 5th February 2018.
- Date of Written Exam is 11th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through website www.transco.telangana.gov.in from 01.02.2018 to 16.02.2018.