Name of the Post :
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
Job Description :
The notification for TIPS School of Management Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Mr. Ashok Kumar author of a spearheading chain of International schools “TIPS” with a dream to make worldwide subjects by grasping a youngster focused logic that advances innovative reasoning and deep rooted learning. Right now the chain of schools are spread more than a few grounds and a few nations offers such worldwide learning condition to more than 5000 understudies. He has been the impetus in bringing the main IB World School in Tamil Nadu and Kerala offering the Primary Years Program of the International Baccalaureate Organization situated in Geneva. He has likewise been instrumental in making “TIPS” confirmed by the University of Cambridge, UK, as an International Center for kid appraisal and assessment. He is by and by engaged with the advancement of projects from K-12 particularly from: Early years, where he trusts that “a youngster’s start is the place a school should start.” He has confidence in supporting the youthful understudy’s interest, to create imaginative critical thinking abilities and moves certainty to approach new circumstances with aptitude and freedom. He additionally has confidence in giving understudies a minding, innovative and liberal condition with a solid accentuation on singular learning styles. On an individual note he holds a post graduate building degree and a Masters in Business Administration degree from renowned colleges in the USA. He has been working with driving organizations like Xerox Corporation, Microsoft Corporation and Intel Corporation for more than 15 years in different limits in charge of creating and making inventive preparing and improvement programs crosswise over different locales of the world.
MBA/Ph.D and as per AICTE norms
- Management studies
- Candidate must have complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested candidate are requested to send your detailed resume along with necessary documents to the following Email address or contact through phone.
TIPS School of Management,