Organization Name :
The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB)
Name of the Post :
Job Description :
1. Creating, updating & maintenance of data & reports in electronic form.
2. Secretarial assistance to the Group Head and other colleagues in the Group.
3. Maintenance of correspondence and working files/records of the Group.
4. Preparing draft letters and formatting technical documents.
5. Processing of bills, other claims, attendance, etc. of employees in the
Group in ERP and maintaining their records.
6. Maintenance of archival documents, reports, publications, reference
7. Should understand and speak hind and local language. Knowledge of
other languages would an added advantage
8. Other administrative assistance required in the Group.
Number of the Posts :
Education / Qualification :
1. Graduation in any discipline
2. Computing & Typing skills
4. Preferably with 2 years of relevant experience in Government, Semi-government and Public Sector/Quasi government Organizations
About Organization :
The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The Dairy Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer cooperatives and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative principles and cooperative strategies.
Job Location :
***Important Dates :
Start Date : 01 January 2018
Last date of receiving applications is 24 January 2018.
Contact Address :
National Dairy Development Board
Anand – 388 001,
260149, 260159, 260160
Fax: 91-2692-260157, 260159