Organization Name :
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Name of the Post :
Skilled Worker (Electrical Work)
Job Description :
The interested candidates may turn up for Walk-in-Interview alongwith their duly signed application form mentioning personal details (1) Name (2) Father’s Name (3) Date of Birth (4) Details of Qualification (5) Work Experience (6) Present Address for Communication etc. with a passport size photograph alongwith copies of all relevant documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates have also to bring all the above mentioned documents in original for necessary verification during the Walk-in-Interview. Walk-in-Interview is scheduled to be held on 20/02/2018 (Tuesday) at 10:00 AM at RMRIMS (ICMR), Agamkuan, Patna – 800 007 (Bihar).
Number of the Posts :
Rs.593/- Per Day
Age Limit :
Education / Qualification & Experience :
Essential: Matriculate/ITI with necessary relevant training/experience. Desirable: Electrical Licence of 240/440 Volts from any State Electricity Board/Work Experience in 33 KVA Power
About Organization :
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.
The ICMR has always attempted to address itself to the growing demands of scientific advances in biomedical research on the one hand, and to the need of finding practical solutions to the health problems of the country, on the other. The ICMR has come a long way from the days when it was known as the IRFA, but the Council is conscious of the fact that it still has miles to go in pursuit of scientific achievements as well as health targets.
Job Location :
Patna ( Bihar )
How to Apply :
1. The candidates will have to report for interview on 20/02/2018 (Tuesday) latest up to 12:30AM.
2. If the number of applicant will exceed more than twenty five written exam. may be conducted if required.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
4. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per the Govt. of India rules.
5. Age relaxation also will be given to well experience person on relevant field.
6. Appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of six months only.
7. Candidates will have no claim in future for employment under the Institute/ICMR services.
8. During the appointment, if performance of the appointee is not found satisfactory by the competent authority, the appointment can be terminated any time without any notice.
9. Decision of the Director, RMRIMS (ICMR), Agamkuan, Patna shall be final
***Important Dates :
Interview Date : 20/02/2018
Contact Address :
RMRIMS (ICMR), Agamkuan, Patna – 800 007 (Bihar)