Name of the Post :
Advertisement Number :
Number of the posts :
Education (or) Qualification & Experience :
a) B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery
b) Internship Certificate (if applicable), c) Certificate of Registration
Job Location :
Age Limit :
30 years for General, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC & ST candidates
About Company :
SAIL produces iron and steel at five integrated plants and three special steel plants, located principally in the eastern and central regions of India and situated close to domestic sources of raw materials. SAIL manufactures and sells a broad range of steel products.
To be a respected world class corporation and the leader in Indian steel business in quality, productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
General Conditions :
1. Candidate must be an Indian national possessing requisite qualification from an Institute recognized by State Govt. / Central Govt.
2. Eligible & interested candidate may appear in the walk-in-interview on the date, time & venue as mentioned in the CITY & SCHEDULE for Interview below, with all relevant documents (original + two set self-attested photocopies):
a. Filled in application format (Annexure-B) with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs.
b. Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
c. Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any.
d. Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death).
e. State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to clause (b) pre-page under “Procedure”].
f. Internship Certificate (if applicable).
g. Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
3. All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during walk-in-interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear at the interview. Therefore,candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing for the walk-in-interview.
4. Candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to firstname.lastname@example.org through email latest by 20/04/2018. The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training’ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
5. Candidates will have to appear for the walk-in-interview at their own cost.
6. DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
7. DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of walk-in-interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
8. Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
9. Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or admittance, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
10. The advertised numbers of Proficiency Trainee to be taken is tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the Proficiency Trainee without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising
out of the aforesaid.
11. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur
***Important Date: 06.04.2018
Last Date to Apply :22/04/2018
Contact Address :
DURGAPUR STEEL PLANT, DURGAPUR – 713203.