Business Development Executive
Work Type: Full time
Salary: Rs.2,40,000/- to Rs.3,60,000/- Per Annum
BE/B.Tech/BCA in UG and MBA- Marketing in PG
- Engage with prospective Indian companies to sell software products
- Qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through different channels
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients
- Infrequent travel nationally on short stints
- At least 2 years in sales, market penetration, IT product selling in India
- Should have completed BE/B.Tech/BCA in UG and MBA- Marketing in PG
- Good understanding of the market
- Experience in engaging directly with Indian customers
- Understand the sales concepts- Lead qualification, differentiator, Pricing etc.
- Passionate about IT product sales. Have a flair for sales and desire to build new business
- Learning attitude and ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Process adherence
- Self motivated
- Goal oriented
- Strong convincing skills
- Immediate joiners are preferred
- Develop a pipeline of potentials leads within the attention business.
- Identify new clinics or existing clinics for sales through numerous channels together with emails, calls and internet queries.
- Plan and visit new clinics consistently with a sales approach.
- Support sales initiatives with preparation of collaterals etc.
- Demo and justify the advantages of data systems to clinic directors and doctors.
- Report to the management team on regular progress of the sale method.
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable creating cold calls and reproval new folks all day
- Excellent verbal and written language skills; the power to decision, connect and move with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses a full of life, outgoing, and friendly deportment
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time with efficiency
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position within the trade
- High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor degree most popular
- Four years of cold line expertise; Previous experience in outgoing centre, within sales expertise, or connected sales expertise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ready to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm whereas human activity with potential purchasers
- Able to professionally and with confidence communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately below stress and pressure to fulfill competitory deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proved sales results
- Creative solver WHO thrives once bestowed with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive perspective once reaching next potential consumer
- Knowledge of sales method from initiation to shut
- Ability to figure severally or as a lively member of a team
- Strong pc skills, as well as Microsoft workplace Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and CRM/Sales force expertise most popular
Contact details: email@example.com