Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for St.Antonys Institute if Advanced Studies Recruitment has been released for the post of Faculty. Eligible candidates can apply Immediately . The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Anthony of Padua, O.F.M. (conceived Fernando Martins de Bulhões;15 August 1195 – 13 June 1231) otherwise called Anthony of Lisbon, was a Portuguese Catholic cleric andfriar of the Franciscan Order. In spite of the fact that he kicked the bucket in Padua, Italy, he was brought up in a well off family in Lisbon. Noted by his peers for his mighty lecturing and master information of sacred text, he was the second-quickest consecrated holy person (after St. Diminish of Verona) and declared a Doctor of the Church on 16 January 1946. He is additionally the holy person of discovering things or lost individuals.
As per UGC norms
- Computer Application
- Candidate must have complete UG/PG in relevant discipline
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is Immediately.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send your resume along with all necessary documents and recent passport size photograph to following Email address immediately.