Organization Name :
Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University(SVVU)
Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University(SVVU) Recruitment has been released for the post of Teaching Faculty. Eligible candidates are attended the interview date is 28th March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University(SVVU) :
The foundation of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was the finish of endeavors amid the period, 1955 to 2006 to fortify instruction and administrations in the fields of Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology and Fishery Science in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The foundation of three Veterinary Colleges, the first at Rajendranagar amid 1946, the second at Bapatla amid 1955 and the third at Gannavaram amid 1998, made ready for reinforcing Veterinary instruction in the State. The Veterinary College at Bapatla was moved to Tirupati amid December, 1957. The College of Fishery Science was begun at Muthukur, Nellore Dt. amid 1991. The College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati observed Golden Jubilee Year amid July, 2004 to July 2005 and the year long Golden Jubilee Celebrations of the College were authoritatively introduced by the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy on 30th September 2004. On that event, the Chief Minister, while featuring the significance of animals and water cultivating in the general economy of the state, reported the foundation of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University at Tirupati.
Tuned in to the guarantee of the Hon’ble Chief Minister, the State Cabinet at it’s gathering on 4-3-2005 chose to build up the University at Tirupati and the Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Act, 2005 was passed in the State Legislative Assembly on 30 Mar 2005.
The University was made by bifurcating the staff of Veterinary Science involving Veterinary Science, Fishery Science and Dairy Science from Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad. The Hon’ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr.Y.S.Rajasekhara Reddy introduced Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University in the premises of College of Veterinary Science, Tirupati on 15 Jul 2005 matching with the valedictory capacity of its Golden Jubilee festivities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in B.Tech (Dairy Technology)1 B.Tech (Food Technology) or Equivalent Degree (Preference will be given to B.Tech (Dairy Technology) graduates).
- Good Academic Record with atleast 70% marks or an equalent grade in a ten point scale, wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in the concerned subject.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Interview is 28th March 2018.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may appear before selection committee with all their original Certificates and other relevant Certificates with attested photo copies of each along with recent Bio-Data.
College of Dairy Technology,