Organization Name :
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER)
Name of the Post :
- Senior Research Scientist / Research Scientists, Project Assistants and Project Technicians
Number of the Posts :
- Senior Research Scientist / Research Scientists, Project Assistants and Project Technicians-varies vacancies on these posts
Advertisement No :
- Research Scientists Rs 30,000-38000/+ 1 Additional increment of Rs 1600/- for M. Tech.
- Senior Research Scientists : 34800 -45000
- Project Assistants:PA-A: 17000-19700,PA-B: 20000-23300,PA-C: 24000-27900
- Project Technicians:PT-B:Rs 15900-18600,PT-C: Rs 18600-21600
Upper Age Limit :
- Senior Research Scientist:35 Years for fresh candidates.45 Years for experienced candidates
- Research Scientists:35 Years for fresh candidates.45 Years for experienced candidates
- Project Assistants:30 years for Fresh Candidates.35 Years for Experienced Candidates
- Project Technicians:30 Years for Experienced Candidates
Education/ qualifications :
- Senior Research Scientist: B.E / B. Tech. in Electronics /Microwave / Electronics & Communication / M. E / M. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Microwave / M.Sc. ( Electronics) with Minimum 55% Marks
- Research Scientists:B.E / B. Tech. in Electronics /Microwave / Electronics & Communication / M. E / M. Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Microwave / Photonics / M.Sc.
( Electronics) with Minimum 55% Marks
- Project Assistants: Electronics/EXTC,Mechanical,Physics,Chemistry,Electrical.Graduate in recognized university in above streams.
- Project Technicians:Electronics Mechanic, Electroplater, Fitter, Welder, Turner, Machinist, Electrical.Graduate in recognized university in above streams.
- Senior Research Scientist: 3 years experience in Electronics ,RF & Microwave in the following areas
DSP algorithm development and Simulation, FPGA/DSP processor architecture knowledge,
VHDL, MatLAB, LabView, Simulink
RF/Microwaves, experience in designing of Antenna RF Receivers / microwave devices simulations using HFSS, CST, system view etc.
- Research Scientists: Fresh Electronics ,RF & MICROWAVE and Photonics
The selected candidates shall work in the following areas:
Digital Control Systems, PLC, Serial Interfaces, Embedded Logic development, Servo Motors.
Radar /Satellite based Data Processing Analysis and algorithm development using Matlab / C++, Design of FPGA/DSP processor architecture knowledge, Microcontroller & ARM controller based data acquisition systems.
Experience in Analog and digital circuit design. Signal Conditioning and processing.
Desirable: The Candidates with hands on experience in FPGA / ARM / Microcontroller based
firmware development in VHDL/Lab-view/ Matlab / Simulink based data acquisition, processing &
analysis for Radar Applications.
RF/Microwaves, experience in designing of Antenna RF Receivers ,Satellite Front end design
.Simulations using HFSS, CST, system view etc
Desirable: M .Tech in Microwave
The Candidates with hands on experience in designing of Photonics devices.
Desirable: Master’s project in the field of Photonics
Selection Criteria :
- Based on age,qualification and experience and interview performance of the candidate.
About Organization :
SAMEER was set up as an autonomous R & D laboratory at Mumbai under the then Department of Electronics, Government of India with a broad mandate to undertake R & D work in the areas of Microwave Engineering and Electromagnetic Engineering Technology. It is an offshoot of the special microwave products unit (SMPU) set up in 1977 at the TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH (TIFR), Mumbai. SAMEER, Mumbai was setup in 1984.
The centre of Electromagnetics, Chennai of the then Department of Electronics (DOE) was merged with SAMEER in 1987.
SAMEER Kolkata centre was set up in 1994 for research & Development in Millimetrewave Technology.
A new centre is being established at Navi Mumbai campus of SAMEER for augmentation of EMI/EMC FACILITY for CE Marking of Electronics products.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Interview will be conducted for:
1. Senior Research Scientist &Research Scientist [Electronics / Microwave /
RF/Photonics] : 02/05/2018
2. Research Scientist [Electronics Service &Maintenance]: 02/05/2018
Note: Short listed candidate will be required to be available on second
day (03.05.2018) till 8.00PM for Post 1&Post 2
3. Senior Research Scientist &Research Scientist [ Computer/Information
technology ] : 03/05/2018
4. Research Scientist [Physics ] : 04/05/2018
5. Senior Research Scientist &Research Scientist [ Mechanical/Production]:04/05/2018
6. Research Scientist [Safety ] : 04/05/2018
7. Project Assistant[ Electronics/EXTC] ,[Mechanical][Physics]
[Chemistry],[Electrical] : 07/05/2018
8. Project Technician[Electronics-Mechanic],[Electroplater]
[Fitter ],[Welder],[Turner],[Machinist]&[Electrical] : 08/05/2018
Contact Address :
Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research
IIT Campus, Powai, Mumbai 400076