Embedded Trainee Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech(CSE, EEE, ECE, Electronics & Instrumentation)
Location: Hyderabad( Mehdipatnam )
Experience: 0-1 Years
Salary: 4000 Per Month
We are looking for Embedded Trainee Software Engineer who has
- Good knowledge in Electronics
- Good knowledge in C,C++, Microcontroller programming (8051 & ARM)
- Flexible to work on both client projects and Academic projects based on requirements
- Good communication skills
- Excellent C language data and programming skills.
- Demonstrable natural philosophy data and understanding.
- Ability to browse and perceive hardware schematics and datasheets.
- Ability to use normal development aids love oscilloscopes, logic analysers, bus protocol analysers, etc. once developing low-level computer code that interacts directly with machine registers.
- Understanding of key ideas love pre-emptive and cooperative programing, interrupt priorities and priority inversion, logical and physical memory management.
- Knowledge of business normal interfaces and protocols love I2C, SPI, UART, USB (any 2 or more).
- Ability to develop employing a program to step through code on-target, and therefore the ability to develop while not the luxuries of such tools every now and then (using restricted resources love toggling LEDs and interface output).
- Must be ready to work severally, ability to try to to multi-task.
- Ability to come up with clear and aphoristic documentation.
- Design and implement software system of embedded devices and systems from needs to production and industrial readying
- Design, develop, code, take a look at and rectify system software system
- Review code and style
- Analyze and enhance potency, stability and measurability of system resources
- Integrate and validate new product styles
- Support software system QA and optimize I/O performance
- Provide post production support
- Interface with hardware style and development
- Assess third party and open supply software system
- Designing and implementing software of embedded devices and systems
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging system software
- Analyzing and enhancing efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources
- Proven operating expertise in software package engineering
- BS degree in applied science or Engineering
- Experience in active development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Solid programming expertise in C or C++
- Proven expertise in embedded systems style with preventive , multitasking period of time operational systems
- Familiarity with software package configuration management tools, defect following tools, and review
- Excellent data of OS secret writing techniques, information processing protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems
- Adequate data of reading schematics and knowledge sheets for elements
- Strong documentation and writing skills
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview, Telephonic Interview
Last Date: 11/12/2017