Name of Post:
The notification for Sikkim Public Service Commission has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 15 days from 11th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Sikkim turned into a fundamental piece of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was satisfied by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has really begun working from 1982 with the arrangement of the Chairman and assignment of the staff from the State Government.
- Candidate should have possessed masters degree in respective discipline from government recognized university.
- Candidate should have secured minimum of fifty five percent marks.
- Candidate should have who are SC/ST/Differently-abled (physically & visually) with NE(SLET)/NET/SET or Ph.D are relaxable by 5 percent.
- Hopeful should finished their MBA/PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according to the university norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
Last date to apply : 11th November 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can send their application form, resume and all relevant certificates through postal.