Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply 12th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) has been set up under THE JAMMU AND KASHMIR SHRI MATA VAISHNO DEVI UNIVERSITY ACT, 1999.an Act of the J&K State Legislature (ACT No. XII of 1999 dated twelfth May 1999) as a self-ruling, exceedingly Technical and completely Residential University. The University began working as a scholarly unit in Aug 2004 when it was initiated on nineteenth August 2004 because of the then Hon’ble President of India Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam. Dr. Kalam likewise conveyed the main address to the understudies of the University.
Foundation of a Scientific and Technical University of Excellence to sustain youthful gifted human asset for the administration of Indian Society and World everywhere saving the trustworthiness and holiness of human esteems. The Mission of the University is the quest for Education, Scholarship and Research and its application to the Society at most noteworthy International levels of magnificence.
- As Per AICTE Norms
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Architecture and Landscape Design
- Computer Science Engineering
- Candidate must have complete PG/PhD in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as For Professor: Rs.37400-67000, with AGP of Rs.10000/-, For Associate Professor: Rs.37400-67000, with AGP of Rs.9000/- and For Assistant Professor: Rs.15600-39100, with AGP of Rs.6000/-.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is 12th March 2018.
How to apply:
(The envelope containing the application form should be super-scribed with Name of the Post Applied For, Name of the Department, Advertisement No. and date.)
Katra, Jammu and Kashmir
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University,
Jammu and Kashmir.