Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Shri Datta Meghe College of Architecture Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply With in 15 days from 15th March 2018. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The recently framed Shri Datta Meghe College of Architecture has been set up to advance the understudies in the field of Architecture. A course in SDMCA is a considerable measure of fun. Dissimilar to conventional schools where you should trudge yourself in examine corridors and libraries, perusing and composing constantly, a course in SDMCA gives you the freedom to utilize the correct side of your cerebrum, the imaginative part. You get a considerable measure of chances to exhibit your inventiveness and creativity while planning with better prepared offices.
Engineering is the craftsmanship and art of outlining structures. Engineering needs to do with arranging and outlining structure, space and vibe to reflect utilitarian, specialized, social, ecological and stylish contemplations. It is anything but difficult to characterize Architecture yet the word has far more profound importance than it suggests. While you think about Architecture, you get the opportunity to examine different fields of human undertaking, including Art, History, Material Science, Physics everything without exception that can help enhance the living condition of people.
- Candidate must have complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.200/-.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is With in 15 days from 15th March 2018.
How to apply:
Shri Datta Meghe College of Architecture.
Near YCCE, Wanadongri,