Name of the Post :
Number of the posts :
₹9300-34800+4800 Grade Pay (6th CPS).
Education (or) Qualification & Experience :
(a) Master’s Degree in Physics (OR) Post-graduate Diploma in the subject concerned
awarded by the University of Delhi
(b) Degree or Recognised Diploma in Education (OR) Three years experience of
teaching Intermediate or higher classes
(c) M.Sc. Ed in Physics from Regional College of Education, NCERT.
(a) CTET/TET qualified (conducted by Central Govt./State Govt).
(b) Teaching experience in English medium Institutions.
(c) Proficiency in Games / Sports and other extra co-curricular activities/hobbies.
(d) Experience in residential institutions.
Job Location :
Age Limit :
21 to 35 Years
How to Apply :
Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application form available for
download in the website www.sainikschoolkodagu.edu.in
(2) A self addressed envelope to be submitted along with the application duly affixing
Rs.25/- worth Postal Stamps to “The Principal, Sainik School Kodagu, PO: Kudige,
Somwarpet Taluk, Dist. Kodagu, Karnataka, PIN – 571 232” along with Demand Draft
for Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only) Non-refundable drawn in favour of ‘The
Principal Sainik School Kodagu’ payable at Kushalnagar Branch (Karnataka State).
Applications without Demand Draft will not be entertained.
(3) Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection tests (Written Test, Interview &
(4) No TA / DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
(5) Selected candidates should be ready to accept responsibilities of a residential school.
(6) Only Indian Nationals are to apply.
(7) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any or all vacancies due to
(8) Candidates of SC / ST category should submit a copy of Caste Certificate along with
Filled in Application Form.
Last Date to Apply :12 July 2018 (Thursday).
Contact Address :
KODAGU DIST., (KARNATAKA) PIN: 571 232
NOTE: For More Information about JOB Please go through the Official notification