Name of Post:
Training and Placement Officer (Contract Basis)
The notification for Rustamji Institute of Technology has been released for the post of Training and Placement Officer (Contract Basis). Eligible candidates can apply before 30th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The Rustamji Institute of Technology (RJIT) is that the initial Engineering school in India established by a Para military unit. thanks to preparation of the majority of the Border personnel (BSF) personnel in militance affected areas, the bulk of the force personnel keep separated from their families and is unable to seem once the education of their youngsters. variety of personnel square measure parturition down their lives within the fight against opposed national parts daily.
Candidates have to posses B.E./B.Tech and M.B.A. in H.R.OR B.E. /B Tech and M.E./ Tech from recognized university.
- 03 years experience as Manager (H.R.) in Industry OR
- 03 years experience as Training and Placement Officer in reputed Technical Institute.
- Training and Placement
- Rs.25,000/- Per month (Total monthly salary negotiable as per merit of the candidate)
For General Candidates : Application Fee Rs.200/-
For OBC candidates : Application Fee Rs.200/-
For SC Candidates : Application Fee Rs.200/-
For ST Candidates : Application Fee Rs.200/-
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Interested and Eligible candidates can apply before 30th November 2017
How to apply:
Interested candidates are request to sent your application form along with necessary documents and Passport size photograph to following Postal Address on or before 30th November 2017
RUSTAMJI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,
BORDER SECURITY FORCE ACADEMY,
TEKANPUR, GWALIOR (M.P.)-INDIA-475005