Java Technical Architect / Sr. Architect
Name of the post :
Java Technical Architect / Sr. Architect – Account Opener
Number Of Vacancies:
Job Category :
Job Location :
M. Tech, MCA.
Required Key Skills :
Architecture, Design Patterns, Microservices, J2EE, AngularJs, Core Java, EJB, Multithreading
Building expertise on different utility verticals and domains and emerge as an SME in the respective area.
- Ability to take up Architectural definitions and reviews, design/deliverable reviews, POCs and Demos.
- Analysis and Research in evolving product and takes individual technical ownership of the projects/products.
- Will be involved in Solutioning complex architecture.
- Stron Microservices experience Required
- Helps determine how technology can be applied to meet the business needs.
- Experience in designing product modules and systems.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (Spring & Struts)
- Strong OO design patterns and concepts
- Expertise in Data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge with JPA frame works (Hibernate)
- Expertise in performance and security issues analysis and resolutions
- Experience in leading the technical teams for application development, for a minimum of 3 years
- Good knowledge about responsive and adaptive design
- Experience with Rules based work flow engines development and functional programming
- Writing design documents and performing formal code reviews
- Must be savvy with design and deployment of business applications
Technical Skills Reqd.:
- 10 – 16 years software Development experience in a professional environment.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in Java / J2EE.
- Should be strong in Microservcies
- Should be strong in OOPS and Core Java – Fundamentals.
- Should have experience of working in EJB, Spring, hibernate JSPs, Servlets and web containers.
- Should have developed web applications, enterprise applications and integration projects of medium complexity in the past using UI techniques.
- Should have good experience with jQuery and HTML5.
- Should be an avid learner of new technologies, innovate and demonstrate this attribute.
- Awareness of database SQL/PLSQL is an advantage.
- Should be conversant with agile and should have lead small teams end-to-end.
- Good communication skills.