Name of the Post :
Business Development Manager
Senior Technical Officer
Advertisement Number :
Advt. No. 02/2018/Technical positions
Job Location :
Age Limit :
30 Years — 40 Years
How to Apply :
Interested candidates should submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with fee of Rs. 500/-
(SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees) upto 17.06.2018. Candidates should ensure that they meet
all the eligibility criteria. Certificates will be verified only at the time of interview and candidates who do not possess
any supporting documents will not be entertained in the recruitment process any further.
There will be a probation period of two years which may be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
2. The pay and allowances etc. are presently admissible as per the recommendations of 7th Pay Commission of the Govt. of India. Other benefits include NPS, Medical reimbursement, LTC, etc. as per rules of the Centre.
3. The experience requirement specified should be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4. All educational, professional and technical qualifications should be from a recognized Board/ University.
5. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce ‘NoObjection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
6. Outstation SC/ST candidates called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the same. Candidates applying for deputation/ permanent absorption may
invariably get their application forwarded through proper channel.
7. The officers selected for appointment on deputation may either retain their pay level applicable to them plus deputation allowance and other allowances as admissible in their parent cadre, or draw their pay in the
appropriate pay level indicated against the post. The period and terms of deputation will be governed by standard terms of deputation as prescribed by Government of India from time to time.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will
be called for interview and/or skill test. In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the Screening Committee may limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening tests for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Centre in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
Last Date to Apply :17/06/2018
Contact Address :
REGIONAL CENTRE FOR BIOTECHNOLOGY
An institution of national importance for education, training and research
(Established by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India
Under the auspices of UNESCO)
NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone,
Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, Faridabad (121001), Haryana