Name of the Post :
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for Rajalakshmi Engineering College Recruitment has been released for the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Rajalakshmi Engineering College:
Rajalakshmi Engineering College, a self-governing foundation partnered to Anna University, Chennai, was set up in the year 1997 under the aegis of Rajalakshmi Educational Trust whose individuals have had perfect involvement in the fields of training and industry. The College has developed from quality to quality over the most recent 20 years and advancing towards Excellence in Engineering Education, Research and Development.
Begun with 3 Under Graduate projects in Engineering with a yearly admission of 180 understudies in 1997, the College by and by offers 12 Under Graduate and 10 Post Graduate projects, with a yearly admission of 1950 understudies. The endorsement of AICTE and alliance of the Anna University for such a dynamic admission is a standing declaration for the constant development of the school throughout the years. 9 of our Departments are perceived as Research Centers of Anna University to lead Ph.D. what’s more, M.S. (By Research) programs and numerous researchers have acquired Ph.D. through these examination focuses.
Our own is one among the couple of Colleges to get accreditation for nine Under Graduate Engineering programs from the National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi, when achieving the qualification to apply for accreditation. The College is certify by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with ‘A’ Grade. The school has likewise secured 12(b) status from UGC. Anna University, Chennai has allowed Permanent Affiliation for Eight projects, viz., B.E. Aeronautical Engineering, B.E. Software engineering and Engineering, B.E. Gadgets and Communication Engineering, B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B.E. Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech. Biotechnology, B.Tech. Data Technology and M.B.A. The Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India has perceived the College as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO), thinking about its potential for Research and Development exercises.
- Candidate should have degree M.E/M.Tech/M.Arch/MBA/M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil/Ph.D and As per AICTE/COA Norms
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Avionics Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Food Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Humanites and Sciences
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates:as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for apply is as soon as possible.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply as soon as possible.