Name of the Post :
Junior Technician & Other Vacancies
Number of the posts :
Education (or) Qualification & Experience :
Vacancies exist in Avionics / Mechanical Trade. The candidates should possess Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering / Aircraft Maintenance Engineering with 03 (Three) years post qualification experience, preferably in Helicopter Maintenance / Repair / Overhaul OR Higher Secondary in Science with 06 (Six) years post qualification experience in maintenance of Helicopters, out of which 03 (Three) years experience should be in Repair / Overhaul of Aircrafts. BAMEL holders would be preferred.
Job Location :
Age Limit :
28 years as on 01.05.2018
How to Apply :
- Reservation and age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC candidates and persons with disabilities and ex-servicemen will be as per Govt. of India directives.
- The eligible criteria for determination of Age & Experience will be as on 01.05.2018.
- Age relaxation will be given to the internal candidates who are meeting the requisite criteria.
- The management reserves the right to call for selection test only those candidates who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria among the applications received and mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for selection test(written).
- Applications are liable to be rejected if it is not in the prescribed format, incomplete, unsigned, copies of testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification and experience, etc., are not enclosed or received after the closing date. Incomplete / Ineligible / Illegible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidates.
- The management also reserves the right to reject any application, cancel the post or candidature without assigning any reasons thereof
- Candidates working in PSUs/Govt. organizations etc., should apply through proper channel or produce NOC at the time of selection test.
- Will be hosted on the said website.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- The recruitment process can be cancelled / postponed / terminated without any prior notice / assigning any reasons at any stage.
- In case of receipt of large numbers of applications, short listing will be done based on the marks obtained in the prescribed qualification
Besides an attractive compensation package, the Company offers a professional work environment and provides excellent career enhancement opportunities. Eligible candidates meeting the above requirements may down load the application and the duly filled in form affixing recent photograph accompanied with copies of self attested testimonials in support of age, caste/class, qualification, experience etc, should be forwarded to the following address. The application should also be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 118/- (Rupees One Hundred & Eighteen Only) inclusive of GST @ 18% in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd, payable at Delhi (SC, ST & Persons with disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee).
Candidates may forward their applications duly sealed in an envelope super scribing on top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Technician L-1 on contract” and send to the following address so as to reach on or before 24.05.2018.
Last Date to Apply :24.05.2018.
Contact Address :
General Manager (HR&A)
Pawan Hans Ltd.,
Northern Region, 5th Floor, C-14, Sector-1
Noida (UP) – 201 301