Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for P.A. Educational Trust Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply Immediately. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
PACE amass is an umbrella gathering headed by Dr. P.A. Ibrahim Haji as the Chairman. We deal with various presumed instructive establishments In India and abroad. We are devoted to advance a powerful learning condition that supports greatness and assorted variety in musings and try.
PACE Group at present oversees 11 instructive foundations with more than 1,200 showing staff; 500 non showing staff and more than 20,000 understudies from 25 nationalities. PACE Group propose to have numerous more current instructive organizations in perspective of the popularity from guardians and the regard and notoriety our foundations increased throughout the years.
The administration likewise plans to set up its instructive development wing with its own asset focus where activity research will be led to take care of the everyday issues identified with educating and learning process and to outfit the instructors with the most recent procedures in the field of training and at last enable educators to make showing more student situated and enthusiastic. The inside would try to have subjective Improvement In the current foundations, wherever they are, and begin new instructive organizations with the most recent Infrastructure by utilizing present day systems in training.
- PG with NET/SLET/Ph.D
- Candidate must have complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is Immediately.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send applications along with Bio-data, copies of certificates / experience certificates and recent PP size photographs to the following postal address or email address.
Postal / E-Mail
Nadupadav, Montepadav Post
Mangalore – 574153.