Education Qualification: BTech/BE/MCA
Experience: 2+ years
- A PHP developer is accountable for writing server-side internet application logic. PHP developers sometimes develop back-end parts, connect the applying with the opposite (often third-party) internet services, and support the front-end developers by desegregation their work with the applying. they’re conjointly usually needed to develop and integrate plugins for sure well-liked frameworks.
- Writing a decent description and ad for a PHP developer needs attention to detail. after you area unit trying to find a complicated PHP internet developer, posting a generic internet developer description in your job ad can bring varied applications from those that could have very little information regarding sensible programming practices.
- PHP may be a tough language to tame, and puts a bigger than usual burden on the developer to confirm the application’s stability and performance.
- PHP developer with 2+ years of experience
- Working knowledge on any MVC framework like CodeIgniter, ZEND or Cake PHP
- Strong working experience on mysql
- Experience with any CMS Tool like Joomla, WordPress or Drupal
- Experience of the full software development life cycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification, Authoring, to development, testing and delivery
- Developing and maintaining high-traffic and security-critical dynamic net applications.
- Understand & interpret needs, write code and do unit testing
- Develop code that complies to company cryptography standards / tips
- Developing info driven PHP applications
- Integrate interface style & development of business logic
- Develop net applications with OOPS, preparation victimization LAMP and connected technologies, tools and best practices
- Must be able to work on own initiative still as a part of a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong information of PHP internet frameworks betting on your technology stack}}
- Understanding the absolutely synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC style patterns
- Knowledge of object orientated PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance the precise project}}
- Strong information of the common PHP or internet server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding basic style principles behind a ascendable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple knowledge sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating info schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/No SQL databases and their declarative question languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.