SOFTWARE ENGINEER – PYTHON/ODOO
Experience: 2-5 years
- Software Engineer – Python / Odoo takes responsibility of Odoo development and implementation.
- This role would need the person to develop in-depth experience within the Health IT domain and to develop innovative solutions to deal with style of business necessities in hospital management, pharmacy management, medical asking and insurance.
- 2-3 years working experience in developing and configuring Odoo solutions.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in Java/Python Programming, PostgreSQL and Linux environments.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and model right solutions to the clients using various Odoo features.
- Expertise on business functions such as Finance, Supply Chain Management, Sales, Operations and Human Resources.
- Prior exposure to Healthcare Management is big plus.
- Strong understanding of Odoo data model and database schema.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to write and understand complex queries.
- Good experience in developing web services.
- Familiarity of AngularJS, CSS3, HTML5 and any UI framework is a big plus.
- Willingness to learn and adopt new and emerging technologies to provide right solutions to the clients.
- Have a great passion for technology and the way it can change the world.
- Design, development, migration and testing of Odoo modules.
- Work with open source community, lead design discussions and contribute in building world class ERP features on Odoo.
Experience: 2-5 years
- Software Engineer – Java / ReactJS would take possession data Systems development.
- This role would need the person to develop in-depth experience on Health IT domain and develop enterprise quality net applications to deal with the challenges of Hospital Management Systems and Health data Exchange.
- 2-5 years expertise functioning on Java, Spring and Hibernate.
- Good operating information of ReactJS, Bootstrap, CSS3 and HTML5
- Strong technical skills in collections, multithreading, consumer server programming and REST net services.
- Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles and style patterns.
- Hands on expertise in Unix/Linux environments.
- Strong in Analytical, drawback determination, Debugging skills.
- Good information of electronic database ideas.
- Strong SQL skills and skill to jot down and perceive complicated queries.
- Strong communication and structure skills.
- Understanding of Version management Systems, Continuous Integration and Continuous readying.
- Willingness to be told and adopt new and rising technologies to supply right solutions to the purchasers.
- Have an excellent passion for technology and also the manner it will amendment the globe.
- Perform development tasks, including software design, coding and testing, with minimal supervision.
- Review team members work in all phases of software development including solution, design, code and test reviews.
- Work with open source community, lead design discussions and contribute in building world class open source software.
- Positive attitude and high level of energy to deliver high quality results and ensure customer satisfaction.
Experience: 0-1 years
- Associate computer programmer would get difficult and innovative secret writing and implementation assignments in an exceedingly quick paced setting. they’d add collaboration with Senior Developers, directly interacting with customers and so exploit end-to-end project exposure to quickly graduate to the computer programmer role.
- He/She is predicted to develop skills in each front end and back end aspects of the applications.
- Add new options and implement new ideas with minimum turnaround mistreatment reparable code.
- Develop each front end and back end code of recent applications from scratch.
- Optimize the user expertise of the appliance delighting customers.
- Work collaboratively in groups to deliver tasks.
- Decent exposure to HTML5 and CSS3.
- Exposure to Bootstrap, ReactJS may be a huge and.
- Good at OOP ideas at the side of Design/Architecture patterns.
- Solid understanding of net design and standards.
- Familiarity with request/response or client/server model and REST ApIs.
- Good understanding on information technologies like Postgres
- Passionate about programming, new technologies and resolution issues.
- Startup-minded, loves ASCII text file and searching forward to figure on complicated product.
- Independent and task homeward
JR. IMPLEMENTATION ENGINEER
Experience: 0-1 years
Implementation engineer will be primarily responsible to work as a key participant in customizing and configuring of enterprise products related to EMR, ERP and Health Information Exchange.
- Gather and analyze technical and purposeful needs from the shoppers.
- Configure and customize enterprise IT applications supported shopper needs.
- Take possession of assumed task, give check, implementation and support arrange in an exceedingly multi-tier level.
- Enterprise application server setup and administration.
- Attend calls with vendors/hospitals to troubleshoot technical problems that will arise throughout implementation.
- Strong object adjusted programming skills in Java or Python is needed.
- Ability to code SQL scripts and UNIX system shell scripts could be a should.
- Knowledge of Java script, AngularJS, HTML 5, CSS3 could be a massive and.
- Fundamental information of internet applications and information.
- Exposure to UNIX OS, system configuration, and system administration extremely most popular
- Strong analytical and downside determination skills
- Excellent English communication skills, each written and verbal.
- Minimum one year expertise as software package Developer/ Systems Engineer / analyst / Implementation Engineer is most popular.