Name of Post:
The notification for North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 15/11/2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is a therapeutic establishment of India in Shillong, Meghalaya. It is situated on the edges of the instructive center point slopes City of the Northeastern India, Shillong, the “Scotland of the East”. The present undeniable tertiary care healing center offices began at its lasting grounds at Mawdiangdiang, Shillong in the year 2007. It is an Autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India in 1987 and pronounced as “Focus of greatness” by the parliament of India. The MBBS showing system of NEIGRIHMS began in 2008 with admission of 50 (fifty) understudies, trailed by Post graduate courses in the accompanying 4 subjects – Anaesthesiology, Microbiology, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pathology in the year 2009. Encourage PG courses have been begun in the accompanying subjects – Anatomy, General Medicine, General Surgery and Radio-analysis and Imaging. The Institute likewise offers DM course in Cardiology. Plus, there is B. Sc and M. Sc Nursing courses (yearly admission of 50 situates in B.Sc and 10 situates in M.Sc) being controlled by the Institute’s College of Nursing. The Institute was formally initiated and committed to the country on 5 March 2010 by the executive of the UPA, Smt Sonia Gandhi, the organization worked from its present grounds at Mawdiangdiang for a few years previously that. NEIGRIHMS isn’t just an instructive foundation that bestows postgraduate medicinal preparing and undergrad restorative preparing, yet in addition a working doctor’s facility that gives economical therapeutic care to patients. The foundation is built up on the lines of AIIMS, Delhi and PGI Chandigarh, to give tertiary care to the general population of North-East India.
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in the sub section (3) of the section 13 of the Act.
- A post graduate qualification e.g. M.D or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- A medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or part-II of the third schedule to
the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (person possessing qualifications included in the part-II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in the sub section (3) of the section 13 of the Act.
- M.Ch. (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent there to in the respective discipline/subject
- Selected candidates can get the pay of Pay Band 3 (15,600-39,100) with the minimum pay of 30,000/- and Academic Grade Pay of 8,000/- +NPA
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last date of submission of application is 15/11/2017.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are request to get your Application form in prescribed format along with necessary document and passport size photograph to the following postal or email address.
Email Address :
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences,
Shillong – 793 018.