NBCC (INDIA) LIMITED
Advt. No. 02/2020
Name of the post:
Assistant Executive (IT)
The candidate should have relevant experience in an ERP Environment and well versed in management and upkeep in IT system/ communication systems including web designing, database, software,hardware, networking, video conferencing & allied equipment.
2. Working knowledge of network security infrastructure and network management systems.
3. Relevant Experience of working on e-office and providing technical support as & when required.
4. Working knowledge on development of Web based Test Portal.
5. Must have good background in installing, configuring, and maintaining basic network equipment’s such as switches, routers, and access points.
6. Working Knowledge of html to manage/update content in Web-based applications.
7. Strong Troubleshooting Skill and capable of resolving network problems.
8. Should have interest in learning new technology adapted by NBCC (I) Ltd.
Number of the posts:
06 (5 -UR &1- OBC)
Consolidated Rs.40,000/- per month
Degree in Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) and Masters in Computer Application(MCA) from Government recognized Institute/ University.
The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience etc. for Personal Interview. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. Names of the shortlisted candidates will be displayed on www.nbccindia.com under the head “Career within Human Resources”. The applicants shortlisted as per the job requirement shall be called for the personal interview on the desired date which shall be informed to the shortlisted candidates by email only.
All Over India.
Important Dates: 26/09/2020 (Saturday).
For more information about Job please go through the official notification