Name of the Post ,Number of the posts & Salary :
Advertisement Number :
Ref. No. NJIL/MIP /NECTT t20t6-17 Date-t7/05/2018
Education (or) Qualification :
Qualifications and degree should be from recognized lnstitution/University.
- Candidate belonging to the local place of work will be preferred.
2. Candidates having experience of working in ICMR projects will be preferred.
Selection Procedure :
Depending on the number of applicants written test/interviews may be undertaken.
Please note that no complaints will be entertained if the candidate misses the dates for the interview. NO SEPARATE CALL LETTERS WILL BE SENT TO HOMES OF APPLICANTS. This is a Walk-in-interuiew/written test.
The candidates should bring with them at the venue, the attached application from (Annexure-ll) duly filled, all
relevant original documents and a photocopy of the documents during the date of written test/interview.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate for appearing in the written test/interview.
How to Apply :
These ar-e contractual posts and as such they will not have any claim whatsoever for regularization in the ICMR;
NJIL&OMD; and any other Government organization.
2. The mere fulfillment of requisite essential qualification/experience does not guarantee selection.
3. Candidate can participate for one post/position only. No change will be allowed.
4. A copy of valid photo address proof (Adhaar Card, Pan Card, Passport, driving License, Voter Card) must also be
attached with the application form along with original for verification.
5. Candidates claiming relaxation for SC/ST/OBC should submit copy of valid certificate. Any certificate older than
six months from the date of recruitment will not be considered valid.
6. Candidates claiming OBC benefit must bring valid certificate for Central Government departments.
7. During the project tenure as well as.on its termination, the ICMR and/or the NJIL&OMD will have no legal
liabilities relating of staff,
8. Performance will be assessed on a regular basis/frequent intervals.
9. Contract can be terminated at any time based on the performance of the staff.
10. Candidate will have to submit an affidavit at the time of joining that they will accept all the general instructions
& terms and conditions related to the post.
11. The candidate place of posting can be changed at any time and to any place of work within the project and as
per the need of the project anywhere within lndia.
12. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government
Employees, Departmental Candidate (including project), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions
issued by the central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other
research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
13. The places of posting will be in either of the 4 districts of Gujarat i.e Navsari, Tapi, Bharuch, Narmada. However,
The Walk-in Written Test/lnterview will be held on dated 29th May 2018
Contact Address :
Dean Office, Government Medical College, New Civil Hospital Campus, Majura Gate, Surat (Gujarat) lndia.
National JALMA lnstitute for Leprosy
And Other Mycobacterial Diseases
Uttar Pradesh, lndia