Name of Post :
Lab Technician and Data Entry Operator on contractual basis
Job Description :
The notification for National Jalma Institute for Leprosy and Other Mycobacterial diseases recruitment has been released for the post of Lab Technician and Data Entry Operator on contractual basis. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 6th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
The major thrust of research programmes of the Institute is on Leprosy, Tuberculosis and HIV infection. LEPROSY The main focus of the research of the Institute is on Leprosy which covers several themes such as:
- Understanding the disease better using electrophysiological, immunological, molecular and electro-microscopic tools.
- Developing better tecnologies for diagnosis using immunological, molecular and in-situ techniques.
- Viability determinations using mouse foot-pad, ATP and molecular methods.
- Studies on drug resistance using molecular methods.
- Studies on transmission using epidemiological and molecular approaches.
- Improvising Treatment regimens and surgical methods.
- Studies on drug metabolism, disposition and kinetics.
Education Qualification :
- For Lab Technician : 12th pass in science subject and two years diploma in medical laboratory technician or PMW or radiology /radiography or related subjects or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two year field/laboratory experience or animal housekeeping in govt. recognized organization. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as three year experience.
- For Data Entry Operator : 12th pass with one year computer course from a recognized University/ Institute. A speed test of not less than 8000 depressions per hour.
Pay Scale :
- For Lab Technician : Rs. 16,000.00 Per month
- For Data Entry Operator : Rs. 16,560.00 per month
For non-reserved Candidates : As per university norms
For SC Candidates : As per university norms
For ST Candidates : As per university norms
For OBC Candidates : As per university norms
For non-reserved Candidates : Application fee is nil
For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil
For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil
For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil
Candidate applying for this job have to be selected based on interview
The date of Interview is 6th November, 2017.
How to apply:
The Walk-in Written Test/Interview will be held on dated 6th November, 2017 for all the positions between 11:00 AM to 12:00 P.M.
Director Office at NATIONAL JALMA INSTITUTE FOR LEPOROSY AND OTHER MYCOBATERIAL DISEASES,