Organization Name :
National Institute of Technology, Warangal
Name of the Post :
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Job Description :
The notification for National Institute of Technology, Warangal Recruitment has been released for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Eligible candidates can apply before 25th March 2018 Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About National Institute of Technology, Warangal:
The Institute is notable for its devoted personnel, staff and the best in class framework helpful for a sound scholastic environment.The Institute is continually endeavoring to accomplish larger amounts of specialized brilliance. Advancing a socially important but then universally adequate educational programs, executing creative and successful showing procedures and concentrating on the healthy improvement of the understudies are our worries. Because of UNESCO and UK help with the past, numerous formative exercises were undertaken.The World Bank Assistance under Technical Education Quality Improvement Program (TEQIP amid 2004-09) had been an opportune help in the general advancement of the Institute.
The Institute as of now has thirteen scholarly offices and a couple of cutting edge investigate focuses in different orders of building, unadulterated sciences and administration, with about 100 research facilities composed in a one of a kind example of working, Central Library with best in class offices, Auditorium, Student Activity Center, Mega Computer Center, Indoor Games Complex, huge stadium, Seminar Halls with required framework, Dispensary with condition of craft of offices, and so forth. Workforce of notoriety, splendid understudy group, magnificent specialized and supporting staff and a compelling organization have all added to the pre-famous status of N.I.T., Warangal.The Institute offers eight undergrad programs (B.Tech.,) in designing, Twenty nine post graduate projects (M.Tech., M.Sc., MCA and MBA) in building, sciences and administration and research programs in building, sciences, humanities, physical instruction and management.The establish is outstanding for its Research and Development, Industrial consultancy, Continuing instruction and Training programs for educators and mechanical faculty.
- First Class in B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics and Communication Engineering and First Class in M.E./M.Tech or equivalent in ECE.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.25,000/-pm for first 2 years and Rs.28,000/-pm for third year
- For General Candidates :as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For PH/Women candidates:as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Written test
- Personal Interview
- Last date of apply is 25th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply is 25th March 2018.
Warangal – 506004, Telangana State, India