Name of Post:
The notification for National Institute of Technology has been released for the post of Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 4th December 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Deemed University) , formerly known as Regional Engineering College, was established in 1959.Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru laid the foundation stone for this institute on October 10, 1959, the first in the chain of 30 NITs (formerly known as RECs) in the country.The Institute is well known for its dedicated faculty, staff and the state-of-the art infrastructure conducive to a healthy academic environment.The Institute is constantly striving to achieve higher levels of technical excellence.
- As per UGC/AICTE Norms
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Metallurgy and Materials Engineering and Mining
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Physics Department
- Candidate should completed their PG with Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
Selected candidates can get the Pay as per the AICTE Norms
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
- Selection process is based on Interview.
- Eligible candidates can apply before 4th December 2017
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates are requested apply online for above post through online .