Organization Name :
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
Advertisement No :
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 13j2017 dated rs= November, 2017
Name of the Post :
3. Personal Assistant
4. Technical Assistant
6. Senior Assistant
8. Laboratory Assistant
9. Multi Tasking Staff
Number of the Posts :
1. Superintendent: 02 Posts
2. Accountant: 01 Post
3. Personal Assistant: 01 Post
4. Technical Assistant: 06 Posts
5. Stenographer: 01 Post
6. Senior Assistant: 01 Post
7. Technician: 05 Posts
8. Laboratory Assistant: 02 Posts
9. Multi Tasking Staff: 02 Posts
Salary,Qualification of each Post
Age Limit :
1. Superintendent—27 Years
2. Accountant—–27 Years
3. Personal Assistant—-27 Years
4. Technical Assistant—27 Years
5. Stenographer—33 Years
6. Senior Assistant—27 Years
7. Technician—33 Years
8. Laboratory Assistant—33 Years
9. Multi Tasking Staff
Based on written test, skill/ proficiency test and interview.
About Organization :
The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country. The college has been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development.
Mode of Apply :
Job Location :
How to Apply :
Candidates willing to apply for the advertised post are requested to download appropriate form from the Institute’s website www.nitdelhLac.in and apply separately for each post.
2. Application fee is to be enclosed along with Application Form in the form of Demand Draft
of~ SOOI- for UR I aBC candidates and ~ 2S01- for SCI ST I PWD in favor of Director NIT, Delhi.
3. Candidates shall complete the form in all respects without leaving any mandatory column
blank. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please enter NAif the information sought is not applicable.
4. Candidates are advised to fill the application form completely and carefully. No appeal
will be considered to correct the information given in application form.
S. Candidates should submit self-attested photocopy of certificates and documents
mentioned below in the same sequence. No additional documents I certificates should be
attached. Applications without enclosing copies of appropriate certificates I documents
shall be rejected.
6. Proof of Date of Birth (If not attached application will be rejected).
7. Category Certificate (For SC/ST IOBC Candidates only) if not attached, application will be
considered in General Category.
8. Non-creamy Layer Certificate (for aBC candidates only, based on Parents Income). The
Candidates are requested to submit the non-creamy layer certificate issued on or after 1st
April 2017. If caste certificate or non-creamy layer is not attached, the application will be
considered in General.
9. Person with Disability (PWD) Certificate from Competent Authority only will be accepted
(for PWDcandidates only, if not attached application will be considered in General.
10. 10th Standard Certificate and Mark-Sheet.
11.10+2 Certificate and Mark-Sheet.
12. Final Year Mark sheets I Grade Cards and Diploma IDegree Certificates for the
Examinations mentioned in the Application Form in the same sequence. Any degree mentioned will not be considered unless copies of certificates are attached.
13. Experience Certificate from employer. Any experience claimed without certificate will not
14. Any other information which the candidate wants to provide (One Page only, duly
15. The employees working in IITs/ NITs/ Center Govt. / Autonomous bodies, the deserving candidates will be given preference and suitable moderation if any, may be granted by the screening committee appointed by the competent authority.
16. All photocopies and documents including covering letter should be attached behind the
application form. Application form must be the first document. All photocopies, documents should bein A4 size. Please do not submit your application in any file, neither uses any cover sheet or binding strips etc. Simply tie all the pages by stapler / Tag.
17. Application should be sent to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERDCAMPUS,Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-ll0040, INDIA.
18. Candidate’s Name, Application for (the name of post with specialization on envelope) by
19. Application complete in all respects including Self-Attested Photocopies and Documents
mentioned in the list, should reach in the Institute within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment news. In case 30th Day falls on holiday / series of holidays,then the last date of receipt of application will be the next working day. Institute will not be responsible for any postal/ otherwise delay.
20. The eligibility of the Candidate in terms of age/qualification/experience, etc. shall be
considered as on last date for receiving of application form.
21. Persons serving in Govt./Semi-Govt./PSUs should send their applications either through
proper channel or furnish a NOOBJECTIONCERTIFICATEat the time of interview.
22. The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the advertisement in whole
or in part, without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final.
23. No TA/ DAwill be paid for attending the test / interview.
24. Incomplete applications / applications without relevant supporting enclosures /applications not in prescribed form will be out-rightly rejected. The Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay. Interim correspondence will not be entertained or replied to.
***Important Dates :
Start Date of Advt: 13-01-2018
Last Date to submit application Form :12/02//2018
Contact Address :
The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERD Campus, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-ll0040,