Organisation Name :
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
Advertisement No :
Advertisement No. 1/2017
Name of the Post :
Finance & Account Officer
Store & Purchase Officer
Secretary to Director
Number of the Posts :
Finance & Account Officer—–01 Job
Store & Purchase Officer—–01 Job
Lecturer (Pharmaceutics)—–01 Job
Secretary to Director—–01 Job
Assistant Grade-I—–03 Jobs
Assistant Grade-II—–03 Jobs
Finance & Account Officer—–As per Experience
Store & Purchase Officer—–Rs. 9300-34800
Lecturer (Pharmaceutics)—–As per Experience
Secretary to Director—–As per Experience
Assistant Grade-I—–As per Experience
Assistant Grade-II—–As per Experience
Age Limit :
Finance & Account Officer—–45 Years
Store & Purchase Officer—–45 Years
Lecturer (Pharmaceutics)—–45 Years
Secretary to Director—–40 Years
Assistant Grade-I—–40 Years
Assistant Grade-II—–40 Years
*****minimum age 20 years
*****maximum age 45 years.
Education / Qualification :
Finance & Account Officer—–Master Degree
Store & Purchase Officer—–Post Graduate
Lecturer (Pharmaceutics)—M. Pharm (Pharmaceutics)
Secretary to Director—-Post Graduate
Assistant Grade-I—-Graduate with 55% marks
Assistant Grade-II—-Graduate with 55% marks
Registrar—– 15 Years
Finance & Account Officer—– 15 Years
Store & Purchase Officer—–10 Years
Lecturer (Pharmaceutics)—–3 Years
Secretary to Director—–8 Years
Assistant Grade-I—–8 Years
Assistant Grade-II—–5 Years
How to Apply :
General Information :
1. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle
any candidate for being called for interview.
2. The Director reserves the right to withdraw any or all posts so advertised at any
time without assigning any reason.
3. The envelope containing the CV in the prescribed format along with supporting
documents in support of age, caste certificate, qualifications and experiences,
superscribing “Application for the post of …………………………………….”, whichever
is applied should be clearly mentioned, must reach the office of Director, National
Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), B.S.10/1, Sector
– 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031, by registered /
speed post till 31.01.2017. All the attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc
shall be produced at the time of interview.
4. The date for determining the age limit/experience/qualifications shall be the
closing date prescribed for receipt of applications.
5. Applications for each post should be submitted separately.
6. The Institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the
stipulated date due to any postal delay/ loss of application / document sent in
transit. Late applications may not be considered.
7. On the recommendation of the screening / selection committee, the competent
authority may relax age limit/ experience/ qualification on recommendation of the
Committee. However, there is no age limit for Departmental candidates. Higher
starting pay may be considered in case of extra meritorious candidate and salary
will be fixed at the time of interview based on the expertise of the candidate.
8. Application form may be downloaded from Institute website:
www.niperraebareli.edu.in or its mentor Institute website: www.cdri.res.in.
9. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector
Undertakings/Autonomous organizations must send their application on the
prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’,
failing which, the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate
may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
10. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies
of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document
certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly
11. Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications and experience will not vest
a right to the candidates for being called for Interview. This Institutes reserves the
right to short-list the candidates for calling for Interview on the basis of Screening
12. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
13. Selected candidates may be asked to work at Raebareli / Lucknow campus of
14. No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained.
15. All appointments are temporary and contractual in nature and same is renewable
depending upon performance and mutual consent for every year. The candidate
will have no right to claim for regularization of the post. All appointments are
contractual in nature and on fixed / consolidated pay.
16. No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview.
17. Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant
rules of the Government of India.
18. The process of selection may include presentation / seminar / test/ interview or as
to be decided by the Selection Committee.
19. Moreover, guidelines relating to recruitment rules shall be followed as per NIPER
Act, 1998 and as amended from time to time.
***Important Dates :
Last Date :
Last Date to Apply online submission 31-January-2018
Contact Address :
Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, Raebareli-229010-(U.P.)-India Phone :0535-2001569,Fax:0535-2700857, Web: www.niperraebareli.edu.in
Director, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), B.S.10/1, Sector
– 10, Jankipuram Extension, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 226 031,