Organisation Name :
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES
Advertisement No :
NO.NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–10/AD & OT/2017-18
Name of the Post :
Number of the Posts :
Occupational Therapist–Rs. 9,300-34,800/-
Age Limit :
Assistant Dietician,–30 years
Occupational Therapist–30 years
Education / Qualification :
Assistant Dietician,-B.Sc Degree in Science and Diploma in Dietics of a
recognized University / Institution.
Occupational Therapist–Bachelor of Occupational Therapy or equivalent
qualification from recognized University / Institution
Assistant Dietician,–02 years as a dietician in a major hospital for
B.Sc with diploma qualification.
Occupational Therapist–Experience in Psychiatric and / or Neurological
How to Apply : through online mode only
***Important Dates :
Last Date : before 30.12.2017 upto 4.30 P.M.
Exam Fee :
The application form can be downloaded from the Institute’s Website
The prescribed application processing fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC /ST candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B. Account No. 64118462718, IFSC Code No. SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code-40675 through ONLINE MODE only.
The application in the prescribed form should be submitted along with the transaction/payment details for having remitted the prescribed application processing fee as stated above. The duly filled in application along with its enclosures has to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029, India on or before 30.12.2017.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The application form should be downloaded from the Institutes Website http://www.nimhans.ac.in & submitted along with required copies of certificates of the Age Proof, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate, photo etc, so as to reach The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029.
- Any modification or Corrigendum will be updated in the Institute Website only.
- The prescribed application processing fee Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC / ST Candidates) shall be remitted to State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No: 64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675 through online mode only.
- No applications shall be entertained if it is incomplete/received after the last date prescribed/not forwarded through proper channel. The institute will not take responsibility for postal delay if any.
- In case if it is felt necessary, the Institute may not fill up any or all of the above posts and if so, no separate intimation will be given to the candidates.
- The Number of Vacancies may vary/likely to change.
- Age relaxation will be given as per GOI rules.
- All the enclosures should be neatly tagged to the application and name of the post should be clearly specified in the application form.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is on or before 30.12.2017 upto 4.30 P.M.
- Cut off date for calculation of age, experience is 30.12.2017.
Contact Address :
The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No:
64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480
and Branch Code – 40675