Organization Name :
National Institute Of Biologicals (NIB)
Name of the Post :
- Scientist Grade-II
Number of the Posts :
- Scientist Grade-II – 05 (Reserved for SC-01,OBC-02,Gen-03).
- Pay Matrix Level-12 Rs.78800-209200
Age Limit :
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 45 Years
Education/ qualifications :
- PG Medical Degree in the field of Microbiology/ Biochemistry / Immunohaematology & Blood
Transfusion/Pharmacology/Bacteriology/ Serology /Haematology from the recognized University and 5 (Five) Years relevant experience in below related fields after acquiring essential qualification.
- M.Sc.cin Microbiology / Clinical Microbiology /Biotechnology /Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry /Bacteriology /Physiology / Pharmacology/ Serology/ Molecular Biology from any recognized university with at least 60% marks and
- A minimum 7(Seven) years of relevant experience in below related fields or
- Ph. D in any of the discipline mentioned in above.
- Three Years relevant experience after acquiring Ph.D. in below related fields.
- At least 5 publications or articles in Indexed journals in any of the below mentioned fields of qualification or experience.
Selection Criteria :
- Based on Qualification and experience And Interview performance of the candidate.
About Organization :
National Institute of Biologicals an autonomous Institution under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW)-Government of India, was set up in January, 1992 to act as the national control laboratory for assuring the availability of high standard and good quality biological products for consumption in India and for exports. It was set up as a society (vide No. S-22590) under the Societies Registration Act 1860. laid down in Bye-Laws of the institute, for quality control of indigenously produced and imported biological products. Initial financial assistance in setting up the institute was provided by USAID and OECF – Japan.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date: Already started
Contact Address :
Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector62, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Noida, U.P., 201 309.