Organization Name :
National Dairy Development Board
Name of the Post :
Deputy Manager (Electrical Engineering)—Reserved for OBC (NCL)
Job Description :
The notification for National Dairy Development Board Recruitment has been released for the posts of Deputy Manager (Electrical Engineering)—Reserved for OBC (NCL). Eligible candidates can apply is 16th March 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About National Dairy Development Board:
The National Dairy Development Board’s (NDDB) creation is rooted in the conviction that our nation’s socio-economic progress lies largely on the development of rural India.
The Dairy Board was created to promote, finance and support producer-owned and controlled organisations. NDDB’s programmes and activities seek to strengthen farmer cooperatives and support national policies that are favourable to the growth of such institutions. Fundamental to NDDB’s efforts are cooperative principles and cooperative strategies.
- candidate should have B.E/ B. Tech (Civil Engineering) from a reputed institute with minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the area of expertise, preferably in an established firm/ organisation. Post-Graduation in engineering or management shall be an added advantage.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
Reserved for OBC candidates is 30 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Last date for apply is 16th March 2018.
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply is 16th March 2018.