Organization Name :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata)
Name of the Post :
- Molecular Biology Technician
Number of the Posts :
- Molecular Biology Technician – 2 Posts
- Rs. 18,000 per month (consolidated) with provision for performance-based yearly increment
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 21Years
Education/ qualifications :
- Bachelor degree in any branch of Life Sciences/ Chemistry from a recognized University
- Masters Degree in Molecular biology/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry or relevant braches in Life Sciences from a recognized University
- Working experience in molecular biology and immunological techniques like DNA/RNA extraction from cells and tissues, PCR and PCR-based genotyping, qPCR, ELISA, Western blot etc.
- Prior experience in working in laboratory animal facility especially in handling small animals and knowledge about animal health monitoring procedures by molecular techniques.
- Knowledge of using computers for record keeping and data analysis..
Selection Criteria :
- Based On Qualification,Knowledge and Experiance.
About Organization :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata (IISER Kolkata) was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis
.The basic idea of IISER is to create research Universities of the highest calibre in which teaching and education will be totally integrated with the state of the art research. These Universities are devoted to Undergraduate and Postgraduate teaching in sciences in an intellectually vibrant atmosphere of research. One of the important objectives of creating these Universities is to make education and careers in basic sciences more attractive by providing opportunities in integrative teaching and learning of sciences and break the barriers of traditional disciplines.
Job Location :
Important Dates :
Start Date : Already Started
Last Date : 22/05/2018
Applications along with CV should sent by email to the following email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Address :
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research,Campus Road, Mohanpur, Kolkata,West Bengal 741246.