Organization Name :
National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Name of the Post :
Number Of Posts:
Job Description :
The notification for National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Recruitment has been released for the post of Homeopathic Doctor. Eligible candidates are attended the interview date is 21st March 2018. eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO):
National Aluminum Company Limited (NALCO) is a Navratna CPSE under Ministry of Mines. It was set up on seventh January, 1981 in the Public Sector, with its enrolled office at Bhubaneswar. The Company is a gathering ‘A’ CPSE having coordinated and enhanced activities in mining, metal and power with deals turnover of Rs 7,933 crore in money related year 2016-17. By and by, Government of India holds 60.20% value of NALCO.
NALCO is one of the biggest incorporated Bauxite-Alumina-Aluminum-Power Complex in the Country. The Company has a 68.25 lakh TPA Bauxite Mine &21.00 lakh TPA(normative limit) Alumina Refinery situated at Damanjodi in Koraput dist. of Odisha, and 4.60 lakh TPA Aluminum Smelter and 1200MW Captive Power Plant situated at Angul, Odisha. NALCO has mass shipment offices at Vizag port for fare of Alumina/Aluminum and import of acidic pop and furthermore uses the offices at Kolkata and Paradeep ports. The organization has enrolled deals workplaces in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore and 11(eleven) stockyards at different areas in the Country to encourage residential promoting.
The Company is ease maker of metallurgical review alumina in the World according to Wood McKenzie report. With supported quality items, the Company’s fare income represented around 46% of the business turnover in the year 2016-17 and the Company was appraised second most astounding net fare winning CPSE in 2015-16 according to Public Enterprise Survey report.
With its steady reputation in limit use, innovation retention, quality confirmation, send out execution and posting benefits, NALCO is a splendid case of India’s mechanical ability.
NALCO is the primary Public Sector Company in the nation to wander into global market bigly with London Metal Exchange (LME) enrollment since May, 1989. The Company is recorded at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) since 1992 and National Stock Exchange (NSE) since 1999. In addition, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000 and SA 8000 confirmation; the Company has additionally received ISO 50001 gauges for vitality administration framework.
- Degree in Homeopathy from a recognized University/ Statutory State Board/ Council/ Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent under Homeopathic Central Council & having valid enrolment on the Central/State Register of Homeopathy.
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Selected candidate can get the pay Rs.26000/- pm.
- For General Candidates : Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For SC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For ST Candidates : Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For PH/Women candidates: Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For OBC Candidates : Maximum age limit is 57 years.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Date Of Interview is 21st March 2018 at 10.00 AM.
How to apply:
Interested Candidate may appear for Interview along with copies of certificates/testimonials etc at the time of Interview.
HRD Centre, Alumina Refinery,
NALCO, Damanjodi, Koraput,