Name of the Post :
Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
Job Description :
The notification for N.S.Agricultural College Recruitment has been released for the post of Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply Immediately. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
N.S. Rural College, Markapur is partnered to Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University, Guntur. Today advancement of Indian horticulture needs profoundly capable and multidisciplinary human asset. Consequently, N.S. Instructive Society accepted this open door of putting resources into individuals for giving a unit of exceedingly capable human asset in the field of farming. The N.S. Instructive Society began this school with the endorsement of Executive committee of Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University,Guntur (Andhra Pradesh).
- Soil science
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Plant Pathology
- Crop Physiology
- Bio Chemistry
- Bio Technology
- Veterinary science
- Candidates must have complete PG in relevant discipline
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is Immediately.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates may send your resume to the following mail id immediately.
N.S Agricultural college,
Darimadugu village and post,
Markapuram, Prakasam district- 523320,