Name of the Post :
CLASS I AND II POSTS
How to Apply :
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria, requisite essential qualifications
shall apply online through the link available on MbPT website
www.mumbaiport.gov.in under ‘Media/Vacancy’ menu.
Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card for online
test / Admit card for Interview and Physical tests shall be that of the
MbPT will not be responsible for any loss of E-mail sent, due to invalid/wrong
E-mail ID provided by the candidate or delivery of e-mails to Spam/ Bulk mail
Candidates to go to the Mumbai Port Trust’s website
www.mumbaiport.gov.in under ‘Media/Vacancy’ menu, and
click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New
Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A
Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated
by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note
down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An
Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and
Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the Application Form
in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing
“SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online
application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT”
facility to verify the details in the online application form and
modify the same if required.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is
treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final
submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the
details in the online application themselves as no change will be
possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc.
should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the
same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on
the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the
‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the
specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire
application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY
after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature
uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Start Date to Apply : 9/6/2018
NOTE: For More Information about Job Please go through the Official notification