Name of Post:
The notification for Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 14th November 2017. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Allahabad is an Institute with add up to sense of duty regarding quality and brilliance in scholastic interests. It was built up as one of the seventeen Regional Engineering Colleges of India in the year 1961 as a joint endeavor of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh, and was a related school of University of Allahabad, which is the third most seasoned college in India.In the year 1972, the Institute started an independent work venture and set up a mechanical domain with 68 sheds with the target of empowering business people and making extra work avenues.The Institute was chosen as a lead establishment in the Design topic under Indo-UK REC Project . Under this plan a Design Center was established.The Institute has been chosen as a Lead Institution under World Bank financed Government of India Project on Technical Education Quality Improvement Programmer . Two state level foundations are coordinates with MNNIT under the undertaking.
Candidate should have possessed as per AITCE norms from government recognized university.
- Applied Mechanics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Sciences & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Management Studies
- Hopeful should finished their MBA/PG/Ph.D in relevant field
- Hopeful ought to have Good Communication Skill
- Responsibility towards work
- Have a decent Publication record
Selected candidates can get the pay according to the university norms.
- Show courses in their branch of knowledge
- Work with understudies who are examining for a degree or a declaration or confirmation or are taking classes to enhance their insight or profession aptitudes
- Build up an instructional arrangement (known as a course framework or syllabus) for the course(s) they educate and guarantee that it meets school and division benchmarks
- Plan lessons and assignments
- Work with partners to create or adjust the educational modules for a degree or declaration program including a progression of courses
- Evaluate understudies’ advance by reviewing papers, tests, and other work
- Prompt understudies about which classes to take and how to accomplish their objectives
- Remain educated about changes and advancements in their field
For non-reserved Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-
For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil
For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil
For OBC Candidates : Application fee is Rs.500/-
The payment of fee can be done via Online Payment Gateway or Challan or CSC Connect.
Last date to submit online application : 14th November 2017
Last date to submit hard copy of application : 28th November 2017
How to apply:
Eligible candidate can apply through postal
The Registrar ,
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad,