Name of Post :
- Trained Yoga Expert
- Trained Meditation Expert
- Trained Dietician
- Trained Naturopathy Therapist
- Naturopathy and Yoga Doctor
Number Of The Posts:
- Trained Yoga Expert—01 Post
- Trained Meditation Expert—01 Post
- Trained Dietician—01 Post
- Trained Naturopathy Therapist—02 Post
- Naturopathy and Yoga Doctor—01 Post
Advertisement Number :
Dr. Ishwar Basavaraddi is the Director of Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, since June 2005. Earlier, he worked as Instructor, Lecturer and Head of the Deptt. of Yoga Studies, Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka for 16 years. He has more than 28 years of professional experience in Yoga education, therapy and research. He has imparted Yoga training and therapy to more than Eighty thousand people of all sections of the society.
Dr. Basavaraddi is basically a Physicist having done his M. Sc. in Physics. Later he turned to Yoga and Yoga Philosophy. He did M. A. in Philosophy and Ph. Din Yoga Philosophy. He has two Post Graduate Diplomas to his credit – one in Yoga Education and another in Computer Application. He has got Yoga training for Advanced Yoga Sadhana at eminent Yoga Institutes under reputed Indian Yoga Masters.
Dr. Basavaraddi has participated in more than 320 National and International Conferences and Seminars and presented research papers. He has delivered more than 1000 Lectures /Lecture cum Demonstrations and conducted Yoga Workshops in different academic Institutions in India and abroad. He travelled abroad many times and represented MDNIY and Govt. of India. He is a member of several National and International committees/bodies of Govt. e.g. UGC, NCTE, NCERT,CBSE, SAI, ICCR, Railway Board etc. and NGO. He is the founder Secretary General of Indian Yoga Association a self-regulatory body of Leading Yoga Institutions of India. He was one of the main contributor for the successful organization of International day of Yoga celebrations organized by Govt. of India. He is also the main contributor in developing Common Yoga Protocol booklet and its DVDs in 15 languages. He was the Master of Ceremony giving Yoga Instructions to more than 40 thousand people including Honorable Prime Minister of India, at Rajpat, New Delhi , which went onto create two Guinness world records. Several initiatives have been taken up under his stewardship to propagate and promote Yoga across the country and abroad.
Education Qualification & Experience :
- Trained Yoga Expert—-Degree in Yoga
- Trained Meditation Expert—Degree in Yoga
- Trained Dietician—B.Sc. (Home Science/Home Economics)
- Trained Naturopathy Therapist— Graduate
- Naturopathy and Yoga Doctor—BNYS
- Trained Yoga Expert—Not Exceeding 30 years.
- Trained Meditation Expert—Not Exceeding 30 years
- Trained Dietician—Not Exceeding 35 years
- Trained Naturopathy Therapist—Not Exceeding 30 years
- Naturopathy and Yoga Doctor—Not Exceeding 35 years
- Trained Yoga Expert—Rs.32,000/- per month
- Trained Meditation Expert—Rs.32,000/- per month
- Trained Dietician–Rs.38,000/- per month
- Trained Naturopathy Therapist–Rs.32,000/- per month
- Naturopathy and Yoga Doctor–Rs.50,000/- per month
Start Date- 21.02.2018
1. The engagement shall be on purely temporary contract basis for a period of six months and likely to continue. The applicant shall have no right to claim for regularization of his/her services under any
2. Age criterion may be relaxed in exceptional cases where the candidates are having experience in reputed Institutions including Colleges/Universities/Hospitals.
3. The selected candidates will be required to join the assignment immediately at the AYUSH Holistic Centre at Aurangzeb Lane, New Delhi of NDMC.
4. The engagement shall be terminated at any time without assigning any reason therefor.
5. Applicant should come with the Bio-data along with the original certificates, experience certificate(s) etc. with a set of photocopies and a recent passport size photograph.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
7. The Institute shall reserve the right to not to fill up the post/s advertised without assigning any reasons.
Contact Address :
68, Ashok Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi – 110 001
Phone: 23711657, 23718301, 23721472. Fax – 23711657
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.yogamdniy.nic.in