Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Mogals Educational and Charitable Trust Recruitment has been released for the posts of Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply before 23rd April 2018. Eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
About Mogals Educational and Charitable Trust:
Mogals Educational and Charitable Trust plans to accomplish considerable development in the field of Engineering and Technology, and to build a Research and Development Center which will be valuable for the general public and for the country. With this standing soul of technologist advance and the capable direction of Er.P.MohamedEakieem, Chairman of the Trust and Mrs.LylaBeevi, our Managing Trustee, the M.E.T. Designing College has been built up and is on a prosperous upward development course.
Mogals Educational Trust began its trip with a Matriculation School; a Training organization D.T.Ed., B.Ed., and M.Ed. school of Education and proceeds with its forward endeavors now with this MET Engineering College.
To build up all conceded understudies by legitimate Education; to give employments to a sizable number of understudies, to pick, acknowledge and accomplish their objectives. With this grandiose point of making every last understudy of MET Engineering College untiringly tries to achieve the most elevated apex of accomplishments.
Granting top notch training in the field of Science and advancements, improving the Nation is status and in addition its HR and setting up examine focuses and subsequently obliging the requirements of the general public.
- Candidate should have degree M.E/M.Tech/M.A/M.Sc/M.Phil/Ph.D and As per AICTE Norms.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For SC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For ST Candidates:as per organization norms.
- For PH/women Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For OBC Candidates: as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- Personal Interview
- Last date for for apply is 23rd April 2018.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are request to send your detailed resume along with necessary document and passport size photograph to following Postal address before 23rd April 2018.
MET Engineering College