Business Development Manager
We are looking for a driven business development manager who possesses a passion for driving online sales and can generate new business for our organization. You will need to work with and expand a current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads and meet/exceed sales targets. You will develop a sales contact plan through cold-calling, networking and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
Ability to independently respond to incoming Requests for Information (RFIs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs) in a professional and creative manner. You should be able to identify and understand a prospects business needs and work with the respective teams to develop a tailored online marketing proposal. We are looking for enthusiastic candidates who are driven, energetic, humble, and collaborative in their relentless pursuit of generating new business and can provide outstanding support to our existing client base. You will be reporting to the Director and will work with an outstanding team of industry experts to serve a vast portfolio of clients of varying sizes and sectors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Consult, understand and relate to client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Ability to interact with and influence multiple sales channels
- Independently manage and track lead generation and a sales pipeline with Salesforce
- Cold-calling, networking and attend industry events
- Create and deliver presentations to prospects/clients
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets
- Ability to create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor pitches according to their needs
- A strong commitment to customer service
- Developing new ideas to achieve sales growth.
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship
- Coordinate and handle with delivery and support teams
- Work as a pro-active team member ensuring coordination with all the individuals in the company
- Independently handle clients and close new business with little or no supervision