Name of the Post :
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor/Non-Teaching
Job Description :
The notification for MERI College of Engineering and Technology Recruitment has been released for the post of Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor/Non-Teaching. Eligible candidates can apply As soon as possible. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
MERI Group of Institutions gives training from Pre-Primary to Post Graduate level. The Group runs a Senior Secondary School endorsed by Delhi Govt. and associated to CBSE, a Teachers Training Institute offering D. El. Ed. and ECCE perceived by the Directorate of Education, Govt. of Delhi and NCTE,an Engineering College offering B.Tech and M.Tech courses in CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil and Mechanical Engineering endorsed by AICTE, HRD Ministry, Govt. of India, a Management College running MBA PGDM and MCA courses properly affirmed by the AICTE, HRD Ministry, Govt. of India and subsidiary to GGSIP University, New Delhi and a Law College associated to MD University and affirmed by the Bar Council of India. The gathering has 25 worldwide organizations, with presumed Universities/Institutions covering global meetings, understudies trade, inquire about and related scholarly exercises. Every one of the Institutes keep running by the Group have been reliably positioned in A+ classification. MERI Group of Institutions enable your youngster to build up their abilities and qualities by not simply letting them to experience life but rather develop through life.
- M.E/MBA/Ph.D and As per AICTE Norms
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Placement Officer
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per organization norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is As soon as possible.
How to apply:
Eligible candidates are request send your resume along with all necessary documents with attestation and two passport size photograph to following Postal/Email address as soon as possible.
53-54, Institutional Area,
New Delhi-110058, India.