Name of the Post :
Job Description :
The notification for Sri Shanmuga College of Engineering and Technology Recruitment has been released for the post of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply Immediately. The eligibility, qualification, age limit, pay scale, important dates, selection process, notification, job responsibilities are mentioned below.
Mangalam College of Engineering (MLM) stands incomparable in the field of specialized instruction with greatness and quality in training. With regards to MLM’s objective of brilliance, the scholastic projects is bolstered by all around experienced and devoted workforce, which is resolved to furnish the understudy with information and aptitudes expected to prevail in the present quickly evolving world. Affirmed by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and partnered to the Mahatma Gandhi University in Kerala, MLM is advanced by the Mangalam Educational Society, with a mission to bring out pioneers for an innovation – driven condition.
Mangalam Educational Society, guided by prominent and ambitious identities, has been assuming imperative parts in the advancement of scholastic area. Mangalam Educational Society arranges different helpful improvement programs with a social worry through inventive and successful instructive ventures. The Mangalam Group of Educational Institutions works under the strike out administration, control and supervision of Mangalam Educational Society it is guided bystrike its Governing Board and Management Council comprising of famous academicians, educationists and specialists in administration.
- M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/M.Phil/Ph.D from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms.
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Candidate must have Good Communication Skill
- Dedicated towards work
- Candidates must have a good Publication record
Selected candidate can get the pay as per norms.
- For General Candidates : as per college norms.
- For SC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For ST Candidates : as per college norms.
- For PH/Women candidates: as per college norms.
- For OBC Candidates : as per college norms.
- For General Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For SC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For ST Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- For PH/Women candidates: Application fee is nil.
- For OBC Candidates : Application fee is nil.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
- Last Date for Submission is Immediately.
How to apply:
Interested and Eligible candidates are request to sent your resume along with necessary document and passport size photograph to following Email Address immediately.
Note: Clearly mention the post Applied for____ in Department in mail subject.
Kottayam, Kerala, India
Mangalam College of Engineering
Mangalam Hills, Vettimukkal P.O
Ettumanoor, Kottayam – 686 631